The Breakfast Club at Cyril Jackson School is available every day from 8am in the North Building Hall; however there is a limited number of places available and parents will be required to apply if they wish their child to attend on a full or part-time basis. Letters will be distributed periodically over the course of the academic year to ensure the club runs at full capacity. Priority places will be given to working parents.
A small charge is payable per day: £3 for working parents; 50p non-working parents.
A member of staff will escort children from Year 5 and 6 to their designated playground and those children from Nursery to Year 4 will be escorted to their designated teacher or member of support staff.
Fees will be added to your child's Parent Pay account on a half termly basis. You will only pay for the sessions that your child attends.
- About the School
- Admission and Transfer Procedure
- After School Club
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Becoming an Academy
- Breakfast Club
- Calculation Guides
- Child Health
- Child Protection
- Children with Special Education Needs
- Curriculum Overview
- Data Protection (GDPR) and Freedom of Information
- Dealing with grief during lockdown
- End of Year Expectations
- Equality Compliance Information
- Returning to School in September 2020
- School Goals
- School Meals and Healthy Eating
- School Uniform
- Sports Premium Funding
- Support for Families
- Supporting Children Returning to School
- Transferring to Secondary School
- Useful Information
- Useful Leaflets
- Vision and Values
- Visiting our School
- Who's Who at CJ