We welcome your involvement in your child’s education. We need your help to ensure that your child makes the most of their time at Cyril Jackson.
We have clear expectations for each age group about the amount of homework set. A copy of the homework policy can be made available to you. This will answer any questions you may have about your child’s homework. Please ask your child’s teacher if you need any further advice.
Attend parents’ meetings
We arrange a number of meetings throughout the year so that you can meet with us. These include:
- termly parent/teacher interviews when you can discuss your child’s progress;
- parental workshops to support your child.
It is vital that you attend these meetings.
Termly newsletters provide information about class topics and current and future events at Cyril Jackson. They are aimed to help parents/carers provide support for learning at home.
Parents can always find out more about our school by viewing this website.
- Academy Consultation
- Admission and Transfer Procedure
- After School Club
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Breakfast Club
- Calculation Guides
- Child Health
- Child Protection
- Children with Special Education Needs
- Coronavirus Help and Information
- Curriculum Overview
- Data Protection (GDPR) and Freedom of Information
- Dealing with grief during lockdown
- End of Year Expectations