Taking Medicine at School
If your child needs to take medicine while they are at school, we can help.
Some children need to take medicine every day. Some only need their medicine in emergencies. Some only need their medicine for a little while, until they get better.
The following leaflet details how we manage medicines at Cyril Jackson.
NHS Choices: BMI Calculator
BMI is good way to check if you're a healthy weight, you can use the NHS Choices BMI calculator to check the whole family and find helpful information and advice.
BMI is a measure of whether you're a healthy weight for your height.
Like all schools, we at Cyril Jackson sometimes notice that children may have head lice. We are therefore providing information to parents to help them to prevent and, if necessary, treat head lice.
Please watch this workshop on Oral Health to find out how to keep your child's teeth healthy.
- About the School
- Admission and Transfer Procedure
- After School Club
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Becoming an Academy
- Breakfast Club
- Calculation Guides
- Child Health
- Child Protection
- Children with Special Education Needs
- Curriculum Overview
- Data Protection (GDPR) and Freedom of Information
- Dealing with grief during lockdown
- End of Year Expectations
- Equality Compliance Information
- Returning to School in September 2020
- School Goals
- School Meals and Healthy Eating
- School Uniform
- Sports Premium Funding
- Support for Families
- Supporting Children Returning to School
- Transferring to Secondary School
- Useful Information
- Useful Leaflets
- Vision and Values
- Visiting our School
- Who's Who at CJ